Ayre Acoustics headphone amp/DAC
Device Type: Digital to Analog Converter, Headphone Amp, and Digital Preamp
Input: Asynchronous USB 2.0 (supports up to 24 bit/384kHz and DSD128) Toslink optical input (supports up to 24 bit / 192kHz)
Output: 1 Pair Unbalanced RCA and 1 pair XLR. Headphone Outputs: ¼ inch phone jack, two 3.5mm mini-phone jacks that support the use of one single pair of balanced headphones or two pairs of conventional single-ended headphones.
- USB and Optical (Toslink) inputs
- Headphone outputs
- Two 3.5mm mini-phone jacks.
- One ¼" phone jack.
- 3.5mm mini-phone jacks configurable to balanced mode.
- Asynchronous transfer mode for USB input.
- DSD or PCM input over USB.
- Minimum phase digital filter.
- Single-pass 16x oversampling.
- Ayre's exclusive Diamond output circuit
- Linear analog AyreLock power supply
- zero-feedback, fully-balanced discrete circuitry.
- Equilock circuitry for active gain devices.