- Second generation patented 5-1/4" BDSS mid/bass driver with Linear Response Waveguide technology for flat, accurate response with micro-detail retrieval and three-dimensional imaging
- Second generation pure aluminum dome tweeter for smooth, extended highs
- Non-resonant braced enclosure ensures pure, uncolored performance
- High-gloss anti-diffraction baffle and shaped enclosures reduce diffraction for open and spacious imaging
- Crossover network features oversize inductors and premium Mylar capacitors for audiophile-grade sound quality
- Integrated Zobel network makes the SM45 easy for amplifiers to drive
- Double-flared bass vent for extended bass response with low distortion
- Heavy-duty 5-way binding posts ensure convenient and secure wire termination
Redesigned From the Ground Up for Superior Performance, Utility and Beauty
The new Definitive StudioMonitor series is the culmination of over 20 years of research and development to create monitor-quality shelf speakers with the perfect balance of high style, utility and most of all performance.
The Most Advanced Technologies for the Most Advanced Performance
If you love great sound you must experience Definitive's StudioMonitor 45. Its combination of advanced technologies such as our patented Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS) bass/midrange driver, phase-coherent crossover network and rock-solid enclosure deliver a best-in-class sonic performance.
Two‐way compact bookshelf loudspeaker, with a second‐
generation, 5 ¼” BDSS driver; a second generation, 1” (25
mm) pure aluminum dome tweeter; double‐flared bass
vent and anti‐diffraction front baffle.
Dimensions: 29.7cm H x 17.2cm W x 29.6cm
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms